Students who wish to prepare the speciality Probability and Finance of the Master 2 of Mathematics and Applications must :
- Fill the application form (from May 27 to June 30, 2020) on the school’s website in order to receive a student number and a Sorbonne Université password.
- Download the pedagogical application form specific Probability and Finance.
This specific form must be fully completed to be taken into account. It must include
- The application form indicating the Sorbonne Université student number
- The fully completed pedagogical registration form detailing the University and/or School curriculum.
- 2 letters of recommendation from teachers who have taken an active part in your training
- A curriculum vitae (on plain paper)
- Letter of motivation
These elements must be included in the e-candidate file according to the terms and conditions specified on the Sorbonne Université enrolment site.
As indicated on the application form, the diplomas, modules, grades/letters actually obtained and the names of the professors must be specified.
Once your application has been accepted, it will be necessary to validate it by using your student number and password obtained during your online registration on the school’s website.